Thursday, January 23, 2020

Recipe: Beefy Rotini Skillet

Tried a new recipe tonight! It is actually a recipe I've had from my Campbells Collection cookbook I got in 2003, but I made a few changes and we tried it tonight. It was pretty tasty...Aubry had two bowls and even picky Ashlyn had a full helping! And the best part is that it is SUPER easy to make. :) I served it with a side of green beans.

Beefy Rotini Skillet 
Ingredients:
2lbs ground beef
1 can condensed tomato soup
1 can cheddar soup 
1/4 cup water
2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp garlic powder 
16oz rotini pasta, cooked according to package 
1 cup shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese 

Directions: 
Brown hamburger and drain. Return to pan. 
Combine the rest of the ingredients except the shredded cheese and mix well. Heat through on low heat. When finished, top with shredded cheese.