Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Last Day of November!

I haven't posted much lately because I've been super busy with transcription work until late last night. I ended up having several long breaks where I was cleaning and getting everything ready for Thanksgiving...and I didn't work at all ON Thanksgiving. 

And now this week I'm taking a break from transcription and getting some sublimation designs done! I planned to have a Black Friday sale in my Etsy shop with a lot more holiday designs available, but then I was just too busy with my transcription work to get it done. So that's what I'm going to focus on right now. I also need to get started on making Christmas gifts for everyone. :) But...I'm still having a hard time finding the blanks I need. So I'll be trying to get all that figured out too. 

We had a really nice Thanksgiving! My mom wasn't able to make it since she's been sick for the last week or so...but my grandma and my sister and her family came to have dinner with us. My sister brought deviled eggs and some desserts. As always, we had a lot of food! :) My sister packed some to-go helpings to drop off at my parents' house for them and we've been having leftovers for dinner every night. :) I'll be sad when the leftovers are gone and I have to figure out what to make for dinner again. And it appears that's going to be, like, tomorrow. :P Dang it! I don't mind cooking dinner...it's the figuring out what to cook every single night that is exhausting. lol

I didn't do any Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping for Christmas gifts this year. However, I did take advantage of some sales for CandiMaker stuff. I was able to get 50% off the annual subscription for the website that I use to make my mock-ups. And then one of the graphic sites had a $1 event and I found quite a few bundles that I liked. So that was the only money I spent during Black Friday...and it'll be written off as business expenses when I do my taxes. :)

Well...I'm gonna get back to working on designs. :)