Monday, November 8, 2021

Definitely a Monday!

I swear...today is the Monday-est Monday of all Mondays. Johnny has been having the same kind of day as well. I assume it's a matter of still getting used to Daylight Savings Time ending again. I wish we'd just switch to Daylight Savings and keep it forever instead of going back and forth. Because who really wants it to start getting dark at 5pm anyway? It just makes winter seem even more gloomy than it already does. :P But on top of today just being BLAH...my transcription headset stopped working so now I have to get a new one. These things are supposed to come with a 1-year warranty but I have never, ever had a pair of these last an entire year. They work great for being able to hear spoken words...when they actually work. :P Hopefully my new headset arrives in time on Wednesday. 

Yesterday was my grandparents' 40th anniversary party with the family. Everyone had a really nice time. My sister did an excellent job with the decorations. I designed the image and printed the sublimation transfers...then my sister was the one who pressed them onto the can coolers that were given out as party favors. :) 

My mom used my photography equipment to set up a decorated backdrop to take pictures against. She did an amazing job, as always. We haven't had a family photo of the four of us since 2017 so it was really nice to finally take a new one! :) 

And just to compare, this is the four of us in January 2017...also in similar colors! Oh...and Johnny and I are standing on a higher step...we were not that much taller than the girls in 2017. ;) Actually...I'm pretty sure Aubry and I were the same height by that point. :P