Sunday, May 30, 2021

Good weekend!

We've had a good Memorial Day weekend. Ashlyn spent the weekend at XH's parents' house. Friday night Johnny and I watched Blacklist and then just lounged around and stayed up late. Saturday morning I took Bozley to the groomer. He always smells so good after his spaw appointment. :) Of course he came home and the first thing he wanted to do is roll around in the grass. :P Then that evening my sister and one of my niece's came over for dinner. She brought their 180lb great dane over to meet Bozley. Bozley was VERY interested in the fact that we had a female around. :P We took the dogs on a walk over to my grandparents' house and that was really nice. Then we came back to our house and just hung out for awhile. She left her laptop with me to [hopefully] get her files off of her failing hard drive. So she'll probably come back over next week or so to pick it up and go on another doggy walk. It was a really nice evening. Plus I got to show her the new paint and everything! :) Bozley was SO tired after they left! But he had a good time, I think. :) Here is a picture that my sister took during our walk: 

I've also been busy downloading SO MANY fonts (and a few graphics) from Creative Fabrica. I noticed on FB that they were having a special where you could get unlimited access for 1 month for $1. Sold! I've found so much great stuff! I like the fonts and graphics for my planner and things like that. I've nearly got my planner all finished! I'll post pictures of it when my cover arrives and it's all done. I'm SO excited about it. :) I find that I'm far more productive and efficient when I make time to utilize my planner...especially if I set time aside everyday to get everything written down and check to make sure I'm not forgetting anything. And too often I get part of the way through a planner and it just feels like it's missing something and I start slacking off. So hopefully I won't have that problem with my new planner. :)