Thursday, March 24, 2022

Another day another dollar (or a few more)!

At the beginning of the week, I got all my transcription files turned in. I had quite a few disruptions so I ended up staying up late Sunday night to get them all proofed and uploaded. 

This week I've been working a lot on my CandiMaker Designs Etsy shop. I got some behind the scenes organizing done...like finally remembering how to reorganize the order of the listings. ;) And last week I was able to reactivate the But did you... DYE? listing that was fraudulently taken down...and I've even sold a copy of it already to an amazing person from the Trademark Watchdawgs Facebook group...who then used my "Thank You" coupon to make another purchase (one of my favorites, Witches be CRAZY). I just love the black against the rainbow watercolor. AND...it led to two more 5-star reviews on my shop which I'm SO grateful for! I'd love to know what more people think of their purchases. As of right now, I have 35 sales so far...and almost 20 of those are just in the last 30 days. My best seller by far is the He is Risen design...and Etsy shows that more than 20 people currently have it in their cart as well. I had no idea it would be so popular! 

I'm also branching out and uploaded my first spreadsheet to my shop! It's a Basic Etsy Profit-Fee Calculator that I use myself to calculate prices. I spent a lot of time setting up and perfecting my listing. I like to have everything just right. Now I'm working on a few more spreadsheets as well. I also want to get a few printables uploaded to my shop. I've been going through all the spreadsheets and printables I've made over the years and trying to get them changed to more generic versions to share with everyone. Now that I have the first listing posted, I can just copy that listing for future listings. It takes awhile to come up with the descriptions and tags and everything from scratch...but a lot of it is general information that can be used for other similar listings. So it should go more quickly now that I've gotten started. :) 

On that note...back to work! :)