Thursday, March 10, 2022

A night out!

Johnny and I had a nice evening out of the house Tuesday night with Aubry. Last year she bought the three of us tickets to see our favorite comedian, Tom Segura. We've watched all of his specials on Netflix with her so when we saw he was coming to town again, she was super excited to go. We had amazing tickets! Center orchestra, nine rows from the stage, and the last three seats in the center aisle...so we were pretty close. His opening act was really funny as well...although I can't remember his name. But we laughed pretty much the whole evening. I'm really glad we were able to go. :) We even got pretty good parking and didn't have to wait as long as I thought we'd have to in order to get out of the area. So that was a nice bonus! You can tell I'm old now when practical things like parking efficiency are part of what makes my night even more enjoyable. LOL. ;) Ashlyn doesn't like comedians so she stayed home and babysat the dogs. 

I had a pretty bad migraine yesterday so I wasn't very productive. I laid down with an ice pack for awhile and then Johnny had a doctor appointment in the afternoon so I went with him for that. When we got home I laid down for a little while longer...so did Johnny and the dogs (and Milo). We napped for a little while and then I got up and was feeling a bit better. I did manage to get another Easter design uploaded to my Etsy shop, but that was about it. My newest one is more of a rustic, country design. I try to have a small variety of styles to appeal to different tastes. One design in particular is doing really well. It's my He is Risen design that is, so far, the best seller in my entire shop! I've sold ten copies of the design so far and it shows that six people also have it in their cart right now. 

But...I do have to get back to working on some transcription files. Hope everyone is having a great week! Getting closer to the weekend!