Monday, October 18, 2021

Work, Work, Work

I've been super busy the last week with transcription files. Most of my work is done in the evenings after Johnny gets off work, but I also get a lot of work done after everyone else goes to bed. There have been a few nights when I've stayed up almost all night to get more work done. 

I did take a couple breaks during the week. I made fajitas for dinner on Tuesday. Sunday Johnny and I had McAlister's for a late lunch and watched Going In Style on Netflix. It was such a good movie! It's been out since 2017 but we'd never watched it before. It has Morgan Freeman, Alan Arkin, and Michael Caine and they decide to rob a bank. It was SO funny. Oh and another good movie we watched a month or two ago on Netflix was Sweet Girl. It stars Jason Momoa and we enjoyed it too. 

I am so tired today...so I was relieved when Ashlyn made the spaghetti for dinner tonight. I love spaghetti...plus it's quick and easy. We have it at least twice a month or so...especially since it's one of the few things Ashlyn actually likes. :P Tomorrow I'm making a new recipe for Taco Tuesday...Fajita Chicken Alfredo. It was one of those recipes that came to me because I was looking at what ingredients I have on hand and thinking of what I could throw together for a meal. Hopefully it'll turn out well! We'll see if picky Ashlyn eats it...she wasn't impressed when I told her what I was making. :P Aubry was excited to try it when I mentioned it to her, though. So I'll save her a helping that she can pick up sometime after work. She likes most of the new recipes I try...especially the pasta ones. 

Usually after I have an extremely busy week with transcription work, I like to take the following week off. It definitely helps prevent burnout. This week I'm going to work on getting more designs finished to put in my shop. I'll be having a big sale for my Halloween/Fall designs and I want to have some more Christmas/winter files up by then. So...I better get back to work so I can get something done before bed. :)