Monday, February 22, 2021

The snow is finally melting!

Hopefully (knock on wood) Spring is on its way! The snow is finally starting to melt...which is actually good and bad. It's good because I much prefer the warmer temperatures...but it's bad because it means the backyard is muddy...and Boz likes mud. Between the above-ground pool we used to have back there and all the dogs over the years, the grass is pretty sad. :P It is in desperate need of some dirt and grass seed...because it's basically just patches of grass and the rest is mostly just dirt (or mud).  Bozley also likes to dig...so that typically means pretty muddy paws. He'd gotten so muddy last night that Johnny ended up giving him a bath...because even his belly was muddy. He'd even gotten mud on his face! :P He can be such a mess. I need to schedule him a groomer appointment...I've just been putting it off while it was snowy and now muddy. I want him to be all sparkly clean as long as possible. :P 

I have had a horrible headache off and on for the last week or so. It seems worse after I wake up...which is generally more tension headache than migraine headache. I think it's from sleeping wrong or something...since it seems worse after I wake up in the morning. The ibuprofen hasn't been helping a whole lot...so I've been relying on my muscle relaxers which help a lot more for this type of headache. But man do they make me TIRED. How tired, you ask? (I know you didn't ask, but I'm gonna tell you). So tired that I just made Johnny a cup of coffee and got everything right...except for actually putting the coffee grounds in the new filter I'd just put in there. Yeah...that tired. :P 

The chihuahuas turned 2 years old yesterday! Ashlyn decided to go to Chuck & Don's to get some treats and a new toy for Neko. She came home with a birthday cookie and two pupcakes for Neko and Boz. They really enjoyed the pupcakes and Neko liked the icing from his cookie. :P