Sunday, March 17, 2024

Mid-March is going well!

The upward momentum in my CandiMakerStickers Etsy shop is continuing. :) I'm still getting orders from eBay as well. I had 35 total orders in January and 60 orders in February. From the February 1st to 6th, I had 22 orders. From the beginning of March through today, I've already had 45 orders. I love watching my numbers go up...being able to see actual progress from all my hard work. :) 

I'm glad I've started taking a break on the weekends. I tend to spend all my free time focused on my business and I've noticed that after the weekend...I do feel more productive and energized to get back at it on Monday. I did work today for a couple hours. I generally have at least one of each design and size for stickers, but I mostly just print and cut magnets as I get orders. I had four magnets that I needed to send out Monday so I got that done today and packaged the other two orders I had from Etsy and eBay so Aubry can drop them all off on her way to work in the morning. 

But other than that, I played Sims 4 a lot this weekend. I built an awesome house on there that I really love. It's like...if/when Johnny and I build a house in the future, I'd love to build this house that I designed on my Sims game. LOL. It's all one story except for a basement...because I think in the future, it'll probably be best for me to have as few stairs as possible. I already have a hard time with stairs sometimes due to my hEDS...so I imagine that will just get worse as I get older. I also have the washer and dryer in the walk-in closet of the master bedroom because that's such a huge convenience. And then I have a large room for crafting which would be amazing. And Johnny has talked before about wanting a floorplan that isn't as open...so the living room, kitchen, and dining room are all separate. So...our Sim house is awesome. ;) 

I also got my Grandma's taxes done over the weekend, did some chores around the house, and relaxed with Johnny. Our AC is currently not working...so Johnny worked on that a little bit. We're waiting for a part to be delivered...hopefully that'll solve the problem. If not, I'll probably have to call someone to come out and diagnose the problem. I'm just glad it happened now when the weather is nice rather than in the middle of summer.