Thursday, March 21, 2024

Breaking records!

March is continuing to go well for CandiMakerStickers! :) On Monday, March 18th, I hit 600 sales in my Etsy shop. I broke my previous record of 5 orders in one day...I had 6 orders on Tuesday! And then today, I had another 6 orders in my Etsy shop PLUS one order from eBay. I've already had 21 orders this week, so I'm hoping to break my previous record of orders in one week (31 orders in the last week of February/first week of March). My previous record for the number of orders in one month was 60 orders last month in February. As of March 21st, I already have 63 orders this month...and the month isn't even over yet! :) Today I also hit 500 orders in my Etsy shop. I hope the upward trend continues! :) 

When I'm not busy packing orders, I've been working on adding my existing sticker designs to my listings on eBay. So far I've uploaded 71 listings on eBay...so I still have a long way to go. :P But...progress! I've been working on a few new sticker designs off and on as well. I have a document of SO many quotes that I want to make into stickers...it's 29 pages long, so there's a lot of ideas. ;) 

In other news... our AC has to be replaced. :P The electricity had gone out on March 10th. Later, it was pretty hot in the house...and I realized the AC unit outside wasn't actually running. We figured out that it was tripping the breaker every time we'd turn it on. So this week we had an HVAC guy come out and diagnose the problem. As it turns out, the condenser AND the motor went out at the same time because of a power surge. So, we're going through our home owners insurance to get the situation taken care of. Luckily it's in March and not July or August when it's disgustingly hot outside. It's been getting a little warm in the late afternoon into the evening...but it hasn't been too unbearable. Hopefully we can get it all taken care of soon. 

Well I suppose I'll get a little more work done before I go to bed. :)