Monday, April 1, 2024

March was very good!

I updated my spreadsheets this morning and CandiMakerStickers is going very well so far this year. :) My previous record for orders in one month was 60 in February 2024...and I had 82 orders for March 2024 (which includes orders from Etsy, eBay, offsite, etc)! On Etsy, I hit 550 sales (individual listings sold) on March 1, 600 sales on March 19th, and as of today I am already at 640 sales. (ETA: I hit 650 sales on April 2!). I'm 4 away from 200 sales so far for the year...and it took me until August 20th to reach 200 sales last year (my first year selling stickers). My Etsy revenue for the first three months of 2024 is already more than half of what it was for all of 2023. 

My eBay sales are increasing too. I first started listing some stickers there in December 2023 and had gotten 2 orders (one order was 9 stickers!). I only had one order in January 2024, but then I had 7 orders in February and 11 orders in March. It's funny to see which stickers sell on eBay and which sell on Etsy. I've had orders on eBay for quite a few designs that I haven't sold any of yet on Etsy. 

I still haven't gotten all my die-cut stickers listed on eBay yet...so I need to finish doing that. I did list quite a few new designs in my Etsy shop, though. On March 29th, I listed 3 animal stickers and 8 new chronic illness stickers. I've already gotten views and favorites on several of them so that's always encouraging to see. 

Our air conditioner still isn't fixed yet. :( We've been without AC since March 10th. BUT...we should be able to get it replaced soon. The insurance guy still has to talk to the HVAC guy to get specs about the replacement so hopefully that can all be hashed out soon so we can have AC again. Luckily the weather hasn't been too bad...but it's been pretty miserable since yesterday. The humidity has been just...UGH. Yesterday it was hot and humid...today it's a little bit cooler but more humid. I ended up having to get a dehumidifier for my office because the paper curls pretty quick after I remove it from the plastic. I got a cheap one since the humidity is hopefully just a temporary problem. 

Well...gonna get back to work!