Friday, January 14, 2022

RECIPE: Easy Marzetti

I am a huge fan of easy recipes and shortcuts when I'm making dinner. I have a recipe for Marzetti that requires cutting up a lot of vegetables...but my back has been hurting a lot lately and I just don't wanna stand that long if I don't have to. So...we have Prego to save the day! ;) I actually doubled the recipe below so we'd have leftovers. :) 

Easy Marzetti
Ingredients:
1 lb ground hamburger
1 jar Prego Garden Harvest Chunky Combo Italian Sauce
1/2 tbs Worcestershire sauce  
1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella and parmesan blend cheese
8 oz penne pasta, prepared according to package

Directions: 
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 
2. Brown hamburger and drain. 
3. Combine all ingredients in an oven-safe dish. 
4. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes until cheese is all melted. 
Serve with garlic bread.