Friday, June 18, 2021

New Adventure!

It's been awhile since I've posted. But...I've been pretty busy! I am super excited about a new opportunity that is coming to fruition. It's something that I've been thinking about for a long time...but now I'm finally starting to make it real. :) I'm not ready to divulge all of the details yet...but hopefully I'll be all set up soon :) My plan this weekend is to reorganize the office to convert it into my new workspace. Johnny is very excited about this new adventure as well. It really makes a huge difference when your partner supports your ideas and is just as excited as you are. :) 

At the end of last month, I mentioned a great website called Creative Fabrica (referral link) where I've found so many cool fonts and graphics to download. I saw on Facebook that they were having a special trial where you could get the unlimited subscription for 30 days for just $1. However, they also have a lot free fonts and graphics as well. I've always liked handwritten and calligraphy fonts...like this pretty font called Wintersoul. There are SO MANY free fonts and graphics for all your crafting needs, but you can also pay for the subscription or buy the artwork individually, too. There are over 60k premium fonts to choose from, not to mention the millions of graphics to choose from. I could spend (and have spent) hours finding SO MUCH stuff that I like! You should definitely check it out. They can be used for both personal and commercial use, for Windows or Mac, and there are instructions for installation. It's one of my favorite sites for fonts and graphics. :) 

And on that note...I should get back to cleaning and organizing the office. I hope everyone has a great weekend!