Sunday, June 20, 2021

Happy Father's Day!

We had a nice, relaxing fathers day at home. We slept in a little bit this morning. Then I made sure to tell my dad, my grandpas, and my step-sons, "Happy Father's Day." And then we mostly just lounged around and spent some quality time together watching Bozley play in the sprinklers and his doggy pool. I posted some videos to my Instagram that are really cute. Bozley likes to bite at the water in the sprinklers and then he got the zoomies before rolling around in the grass. He was also dunking his whole face into his pool to retrieve his bone. :) He always provides us with entertainment. :) 

Johnny picked out his father's day present last week. They're so beautiful!  


Then tonight we had steak dinner from Texas Roadhouse...which we haven't had in forever! It was very yummy! And then Johnny noticed when we were looking online that you can order a steak without any seasoning...so he decided to get Bozley a little steak dinner too! :P He really enjoyed his steak, sweet potato, and a little bit of applesauce with his kibble. ;) 

I'm so thankful for all the wonderful dads in my life. I have a great dad who has always been there for me and he loves to spoil my kids. I have an amazing husband who has raised my children as his own from the very beginning and has been the "good cop" to counter my usual "bad cop" role. ;) He is playful, spontaneous, loving, and supportive. I couldn't have chosen a better dad for my kids. I'm also lucky to still have two out of my three grandpa's who are still alive. I really do have the best grandparents a girl could ever have...and I'm so thankful that my kids have grown up with them as well.

And now...the weekend is practically over and another week begins!