Friday, January 5, 2024

Another post!

We'll see if I can start posting more often this year...even if it's just a short blurb. We'll see how it goes.  

I want to start making more new recipes, too. I've gotten into the habit of just cycling through the recipes I already have instead of making much new stuff lately. Christmas Eve I made Creamy Chicken & Noodles in the pressure cooker. Then Tuesday I made a spiral cut ham (in the oven because it was too big to fit int he pressure cooker). It's basically the same recipe as I made for Thanksgiving 2021 though. Then Tuesday night I made Vegetable Beef Soup in the pressure cooker. As you can see...I really like cooking in the pressure cooker. ;) My recipe always makes a lot, so we had leftovers for Wednesday and Thursday. Then Sunday or Monday I plan to actually make a new recipe! I'm going to make potato soup. But Johnny is in the mood for hamburgers...so I'll make those (in the air fryer) tonight so we don't have "soup" twice in a row. :P But I'm planning on making a creamy soup so at least it will be a totally different kind of soup. 

I made it to 450 sales today in my Etsy shop! I'm also a Star Seller again for January. :) June was the first month I reached enough sales to make Star Seller and I've been a Star Seller every month since. :) I'm looking forward to the year and watching my business grow. 

But for now I need to go make some hamburgers. :P Hope everyone is having a good start to the new year!