Tuesday, August 31, 2021

RECIPE: Lazy Lasagna

I was shocked when I didn't see this recipe on my blog. I came up with it several years ago and have made it several times since then. It's basically lazy lasagna...and very yummy! Aubry called and was not happy that I made it without telling her so she could come over and get some. ;) She likes all of the pasta dishes I make. I used to make this with Prego Leafy Greens, but that doesn't seem to be available in stores anymore. I hate when that happens! But it still tastes pretty good. :) And really, you could use whatever kind of spaghetti sauce you want...it doesn't have to be Prego. That's just the only spaghetti sauce that I personally like. ;)

Lazy Lasagna 

Ingredients:

1 lb ground beef
16 oz sour cream
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1 cup grated parmesan
12oz bowtie pasta
1 jar Prego Roasted Garlic & Herb
1 jar Prego Fresh Musroom
2 cups shredded Italian blend cheese 

Directions: 

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. 
2. Prepare pasta according to package.
3. Brown hamburger and drain. Return to pan and mix with both jars of spaghetti sauce.
4. 
In a mixing bowl combine sour cream, mozzarella, and parmesan.
5. 
In a 9x13 baking dish, layer half of the meat sauce, half of the pasta, all of the sour cream mixture, the rest of the pasta, and then the rest of the meat sauce.
6. Spread a layer of the Italian blend cheese on top.
7. 
Bake for 30 minutes until cheese is melted.