Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Hello December!

Well, it's finally the last month of this crazy year. It definitely feels like December...cold and windy. We're in a winter storm watch from tomorrow until Thursday. UGH. I'm not a fan of the cold weather. Actually I don't really like super hot weather, either. I'm a mild 60s-70s kind of girl. :P But I really like the holidays...so at least winter has that going for it. 

We've finally gotten to the last of the holiday leftovers which means I have to actually make dinner tonight. :P We'll probably have tacos and burritos tonight since it's Tuesday and then I plan to make chili and cinnamon rolls tomorrow or Thursday. Then we'll have some leftovers. Beyond that, I haven't really thought about it yet. :P 

There hasn't been much work available lately. Most times when I check the queue or the dashboard, there aren't any files available at all. When there are a couple files, they're gone before I can claim them. I still try to check throughout the day. Many courts are running only limited dockets because of the surge in Covid-19 cases around the country. That means we're back to having very little work available. 

So since I haven't had any work, I've been trying to catch up on backing up my photos to my flickr account and getting some stuff done around the house. 

Mr. Bozley Reddington is 6 months old today! I can hardly believe how much he has grown in just a short amount of time. He was so teeny tiny when we brought him home and now I struggle to carry him because he's gotten so big. Bozley weighs 50 pounds now! He has more feathering in his fur now too...it's getting longer! There for awhile, his tail looked like a lion...smooth with a tuft on the end. Now he has feathering all the way down his tail. He's getting a mane now on his chest and has a fluffy butt. He's so handsome. :) He has another appointment tomorrow with the groomer. Just gonna get a bath with shampoo and conditioner, blow dry, brushed, ears cleaned, paws trimmed, sanitary trim, teeth brushed, and nails rounded. He still doesn't need a haircut yet, but definitely in need of a good bath! Here's a picture of BozzyBear today...he's definitely outgrowing the dog bed!