Thursday, April 14, 2022

Sickness BLAH

Sunday I woke up feeling SO crappy. At first I thought it was allergies because my nose was stuffy/drippy. I kept taking Benadryl every 4 hours but nothing was helping. Monday I woke up and I felt even worse. I had so much pressure in my head and I was just absolutely miserable. I was taking Benadryl and Sudafed but nothing was helping. I ended up sleeping most of Monday. Tuesday I could hardly hear because my head still felt so clogged. It felt like my ears needed to "pop" but they just wouldn't. Plus my nose was all red from blowing it constantly for three days...so I was also super attractive. ;) lol. I've started feeling a little better each day since then but still feeling pretty blah. My sinuses seem to be draining in my throat now and I have zero energy. But...at least I feel better than I did at the start of the week! 

I've had quite a few transcription files to get done while I've been sick. Even though I wasn't feeling well, I did take a few more files. It was hard to work on while my head was so stuff and I couldn't hear very well...but I got them all done. I'm going to take a break over the weekend though. I have one more file due on the 20th but I'll start on that one after Easter. 

This weekend I'll be working on my new POD store(s). I'm working with two different websites right now trying to decide what products I will sell in which stores. I'm not sure how much I will actually do with these shops, but once I get it all set up, I will share all the details here. I'm far more comfortable with my Etsy shop so that will probably be where most of my focus is. And on that note...back to work! :)