Saturday, January 16, 2021

RECIPE: Air Fryer Chicken Milanese

I used my air fryer for the first time tonight. I'm loving it! I had some fresh (not frozen) chicken breasts so I decided to make some breaded chicken (much like my Ritz Baked Chicken recipe). It turned out SO good! The chicken was cooked perfectly...and I was totally just winging it! But it was tender and juicy...so yummy! 

Chicken Milanese 

Ingredients:
2 large boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1/2 cup flour
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 cup real mayonnaise
1/2 tsp garlic salt 
1/2 tsp paprika
1 cup crushed Ritz crackers (1 roll) 
1 tbs parmesan cheese
1 tsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning 

Directions:
1. Remove fat from chicken breasts and pat dry. 
2. Mix flour and pepper in shallow bowl. 
3. Mix mayonnaise, garlic salt, and paprika in a shallow bowl. 
4. Combine Ritz cracker crumbs, parsley, and Italian seasoning in a shallow bowl. 
5. Coat chicken completely in flour, then the mayonnaise, then the cracker crumbs. Set each piece on the grill plate. 
6. Set to Air Fry at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes. 
7. Flip the chicken over, then set to air fry at 375 degrees F for 10-18 minutes (until it reaches 165 degrees F).