Friday, May 5, 2023

Hello May!

So far, May has been kinda crappy, health-wise. :P Monday I tore the frenulum under my tongue (the thin flap of skin that attaches your tongue to the bottom of your mouth). It started bleeding a lot and it has hurt quite a bit since. Luckily it's healing and it doesn't hurt as bad as it did. It no longer burns, but it's still pretty sore. I've also been having some pretty severe neuropathic pain for the last week. It's causing me to not be able to sleep very well...even though the medication that I take for it makes me sleepy. I've also been getting nauseous every time after I eat anything (probably IBS and GERD) and my anti-nausea medicine also makes me super tired...but the neuropathy is making it hard to actually sleep. BLAH.

I picked up my new glasses on Tuesday. I think my right eye is still getting used to working again. When I'm wearing my glasses, if I close my left eye it almost looks kinda of grainy...which isn't something I've ever heard of before. LOL. I've had blurry vision and double vision...but this is the first time I've ever had "grainy" which is the only way I can think to describe it. And I checked...my glasses aren't dirty. :P I think it's starting to get better, though. In case you're curious how blind I am without glasses...with both eyes open, I can see about the length of my arm and then anything farther than that is blurry. Now...if I close my left eye? I can see about the length of my hand before it gets blurry. :P For quite awhile, I only wore my glasses while I was driving in unfamiliar areas where I needed to be able to read street names or during class when I needed to see the board or something. Then it gradually got to where I always had to wear them while driving...and now I wear them all the time from the time I wake up until the time I go to bed. :P My new glasses are comfortable though...nice and lightweight. I think they're pretty cute, too...for a pair of plain black glasses. They fit my style. 

I've had several sticker orders this week. I also posted some new designs as well as the newest product...sticker sheets! So far I only have two sticker sheets...but I plan to make a bunch more designs. The sticker sheets I have so far are printed on matte vinyl sticker paper. I also want to make some planner specific stickers--like to-do lists and schedule-type stickers--that will be printed on paper sticker paper...so they're easy to write on with any pen or pencil. I'm going to be working on some transparent stickers in the near future as well. Oh and the vendor event that my sister is helping her friend with--and took some of my stickers and sticker sheets to--is tomorrow from 10am-7pm. I'm anxious to see how they do! Hopefully I'll sell a lot of stickers! :) 

In completely unrelated news...I started playing the Stranger Things Puzzle Game on my phone. You have to have a Netflix account in order to play it...but it's actually pretty fun. These late nights when I haven't been able to sleep...I've been playing around on it. Just something fun to pass the time. If you have a Netflix account, like Stranger Things, and like to play games on your phone...definitely check it out. :) 

Alright...gonna get back to working on stickers! Hope everyone has a good weekend!